Android Development (Level II) 79 hours
This course is defined for the ones who have hands-on with JAVA. Who have no prior knowledge to JAVA they shall attend basic JAVA classes for additional time.
- IDE setup Android Studio
- Hello World App, project structure and resources directory.
- Activity Class, Manifest file
- Intents and Permission
- Layout: RelativeLayout, LinearLayout, Constraint Layout, Coordinate Layout
- Basic UI Component and UI Properties
- Radio Button
- ImageView and others
- Thread /Runnable Handler
- Broadcast Receivers
- Share Preferences
- Database : Realm or Room
- Creating database
- CRUD operation
- REST API Connection Using third party Library – Retrofit
- Loading remote images using Picasso/Glide/Fresco Library.
- Push notification (FCM)
- Google Maps
- Overview Dependency Injection
- Overview on Animations
- Deep links
- Overview with android test codes and frameworks
- Manual Deployment and play store listing procedures
- Automatic deployment with Jenkins
Sanam is Master’s in Engineering in Information Technology with 5 and more years of experience in mobile application development, delivering the national and international projects.
He has also been teaching android application development to the students of NCIT.
Course You Are Searching Not Available?
Get in touch with us.